Thursday, June 28, 2012

6/28/12

We had class most of the day today and then went to a comedy club tonight. The comedy club was down at the bay and it was called Glee. It was a really fun thing to do; my cheeks hurt when we left from laughing so hard. I had never been to one back in the states, so it was something I will definitely do more when I get back home. I'm really loving the experiences of getting to try so many new things. We are talking about going to either London or Bath and Stonehenge this weekend. We have a day and a half free, so we're going to take advantage of it and go for a short trip. I'm having a blast here. Everyone we've met have been so welcoming and excited to have us. One of my favorite traditions here is the tea. Most people have an afternoon tea, tea in the morning, or tea after their meals. It's so fun to take part in the small things of Welsh culture. I am already planning what souvenirs I want to bring back to everyone and have a few good ideas :) As the Welsh would say it, Hwyl! (Which means goodbye.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment