Saturday, June 23, 2012

London

I have finally made it to London! I was picked up by a taxi driver and I'm currently staying in a hotel tonight. I'm waking up early in the morning to catch a bus to the airport. There I will catch another bus to take me to Cardiff. I'm glad I'm finally over here and will be in Wales shortly. I am a bit sad I didn't get to meet the other participants this morning, but I will be tomorrow! I am just over the whole traveling by myself thing! The plane ride was long and uncomfortable, but I can't complain because everything was on time. Being the non-traveled girl that I am, I asked the poor man sitting next to me a million questions ranging from where my tray was on the airplane to how to get through customs once we landed. So far, the people here are super nice and very helpful. I even met a fellow American in front on me in line at the hotel! I'll be back soon with more updates from Wales.

No comments:

Post a Comment