Saturday, June 30, 2012

6/30/12

I can't believe I am half way through my stay here in Cardiff! This trip has already been more than I could have ever imagined and I know that it will keep getting better. This morning we went to Cardiff Castle, which is just about a 5 minute walk from our flat. That's one thing I love about his city. You can walk almost anywhere, including old amazing castles. It was so beautiful. It was armed forces day there, so we got to see a lot of the Welsh military which was neat. We went shopping after that, and boy could I do some damage on my wallet here. The shopping is just phenomenal. They have so many stores all in a cluster. I'm talking two huge malls right next to each other plus hundreds of stores outside. It was  awesome! Today was pretty laid back, we just hung around and booked our train tickets for tomorrow. We're leaving early in the morning to go to Stonehenge then Bath later on in the afternoon. I am beyond excited to see these places. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures! I've been talking to my family nearly every day, which has been really nice. I miss them all a lot, but I am having the time of my life here!
 Cardiff Castle

 Armed Forces Day at Cardiff Castle

 All this is just a 5 minute walk from my flat.

 Macey :)

 All the girls. Love them!

 On top of one of the castles

Castle walls 

No comments:

Post a Comment