Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Packing is a nightmare!

I attempted to start packing today. I had no idea it would take me all day! Thank goodness my sister was here to help. We ended up compressing all of my clothes into 4 space bags after about 3 rounds of Abby pulling clothes out of my suitcase and placing them back in my drawers. (She thought I was crazy because I wanted to take 5 pairs of jeans...I just want to be prepared!) I also had to switch suitcases because my original nice suitcase was way too heavy! After weighing my suitcase way too many times, I believe I have fit everythig in it and am under 50.5 lbs. We will see! I still have a few things to put in before I leave, so my fingers are crossed! It's getting very real that I'm leaving so soon. My family is getting annoyed with me that I keep talking about it! It's crazy to think Abby and I will both be gone this summer and my parents will be empty nesters. The house will be awfully quiet without us around. It's getting a little sad to say goodbye to my close family and friends, but I can't wait to get to Wales!

No comments:

Post a Comment